New Year 2019 Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these Exclusive New Year 2019 Competition terms and conditions carefully, as if you enter you are bound by these rules.
- The Exclusive New Year 2019 Competition is open to residents within the United Kingdom only and excludes Guernsey, Jersey and Nigel Clarke’s family.
- Entrants must be at least 13(Thirteen) years old to enter and participate. If you are under 18(eighteen) years old entries must be submitted by a parent or guardian using that parent or guardian’s email address. No contact details of persons under 18 should be entered. Any entries submitted by persons under the age of 18 will be disqualified and personal and contact details deleted.
- The competition starts on 29th December 2018 (the “Start Date”) and closes on 6th January 2019 (the “Closing Date”). No entries can be made before the Start Date or after the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- To enter, participants should complete the following 2 tasks.
- Leave a comment with your ideas of what you want to see in the Backstage Area of my website over the coming months. (Very important). Do this by adding a comment HERE in the designated section at the bottom of this ‘Exclusive New Year 2019 Competition‘ blog post. (NOT on Facebook). If the ideas are good I may even implement them.
- TAG Friends in my Exclusive New Year 2019 Competition FB post to increase your chances. Maximum 10 Tags.
- If we suspect that somebody else has entered the competition on your behalf, the entry will be disqualified.
- Judging will be carried out by Nigel Clarke. The winner will be notified via the email address associated with the comment made on the blog post.
- If we do not hear back from a winner 48hrs after we have notified them, we reserve the right to disqualify this winner and choose another one.
- If you are chosen as a winner, you agree to your name being published (upon parental approval for the under 18s) on this website and on Twitter and Facebook. You also agree that these details can be disclosed to people wishing to be supplied with winner details. Your email address, phone number and postal address will only be used in conjunction with delivering your prize. It will not be submitted to any mailing lists or shared with any third parties.
- Judging Criteria: The winner will be chosen by Nigel Clarke after reading the comments made on the post, and evaluating post shares and tagging on social media.
- Prize: A Gravitrax Starter Set (RRP £49.99), A Luvabella Doll (RRP £89.99), A Zoom Tubes Car Trax Starter Kit (RRP £24.99), 3 Cake Pop Cuties (RRP £4.99 each), An UNTAMED Jailbreak T-Rex Playset (RRP £24.99), An Incredibles 2 Power Couple (RRP £29.99). The prize will be provided by Nigel Clarke. No cash alternative is available.
- Individuals are permitted to enter once. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or any other automated means outside of the Website are prohibited and will be disqualified. No purchase necessary. Only valid and correctly completed entries will be accepted.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorised account holder of the account and name provided at time of entry. Authorised account holder is defined as: the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, Facebook or Twitter, online service provider, or other organisation responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entries and withhold any prize which may have been won if we believe that an entrant has not complied with the Website Terms. And reserve the right to take appropriate legal action if necessary. The competition judge’s decision is final and no discourse will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss or injury or death arising from the award of a prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in our terms and conditions of participation in the competition shall limit our liability for any liability the limitation of which is not permitted by law.
- By participating in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read and understood and, agree to be bound by, these Exclusive New Year 2019 Competition terms and conditions and the terms and conditions and privacy policies published on Facebook and Twitter.
Thank You and Good Luck!!