Nigel’s Alex Alligator & Friends Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read these Alex Alligator & Friends Competition terms and conditions carefully, as if you enter you are bound by these rules.
- The Alex Alligator & Friends Competition is open to residents within the United Kingdom only and excludes Nigel Clarke’s family.
- Entrants must be at least 13(Thirteen) years old to enter and participate. If you are under 18(eighteen) years old entries must be submitted by a parent or guardian using that parent or guardian’s email address. No contact details of persons under 18 should be entered. Any entries submitted by persons under the age of 18 will be disqualified and personal and contact details deleted.
- The competition starts on 10th Augus 2020 (the “Start Date”) and closes on 23rd August 2019 (the “Closing Date”). No entries can be made before the Start Date or after the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- To enter, participants should complete the following 4 tasks.
- Register for the Backstage area of this website. It’s the only way we’ll be able to contact you if you win.
- FOLLOW me on Facebook(/nigelclarkeofficial) and follow Alex Alligator & Friends (/alexalligatorandfriends).
- SHARE & TAG Friends in the Alex Alligator & Friends Competition Facebook post to increase your chances. Maximum 5 Tags. It’s the one pictured next to or below these instructions.
- Leave a comment in the designated section at the bottom of the Alex Alligator & Friends Competition BLOG POST (NOT ON Facebook), telling Nigel which part of the story you liked best and why? If you need to hear the story again to decide you can always check it out on the blog post or over on Nigel’s Instagram account.
- If we suspect that somebody else has entered the competition on your behalf, the entry will be disqualified.
- Judging will be carried out by Nigel Clarke. The winner will be notified via the email address associated with the comment made on the blog post.
- If we do not hear back from a winner 48hrs after we have notified them, we reserve the right to disqualify this winner and choose another one.
- If you are chosen as a winner, you agree to your name being published(upon parental approval for the under 18s) on this website and on Twitter and Facebook. You also agree that these details can be disclosed to people wishing to be supplied with winner details. Your email address, phone number and postal address will only be used in conjunction with delivering your prize. It will not be submitted to any mailing lists or shared with any third parties.
- Judging Criteria: The winner will be chosen by Nigel Clarke after reading the comments made on the post, and evaluating post shares and tagging on social media.
- Prize: A signed copy of Alex Alligator & Friends – The Magic Map. 5 winners will be chosen. The prizes will be provided by Sarah Moller. No cash alternative is available.
- Individuals are permitted to enter once. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or any other automated means outside of the Website are prohibited and will be disqualified. No purchase necessary. Only valid and correctly completed entries will be accepted.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorised account holder of the account and name provided at time of entry. Authorised account holder is defined as: the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, Facebook or Twitter, online service provider, or other organisation responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entries and withhold any prize which may have been won if we believe that an entrant has not complied with the Website Terms. And reserve the right to take appropriate legal action if necessary. The competition judge’s decision is final and no discourse will be entered into.
- If you are chosen as a winner, you agree to your name being published on our website. You also agree that these details can be disclosed to people wishing to be supplied with winner details. Your email address and postal address will not be provided.
- Items damaged during delivery will not be replaced or refunded. Items damaged once delivered will not be replaced or refunded. Items cannot be sold by the winner or returned to retailers or any organisation associated with selling them or manufacturing them.
- Please also note that toys, books, prizes are for a variety of age groups and it is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that toys are not provided to children who are not of a suitable age. Toys for older children should not be provided to younger children. Please refer to the product packaging to check the appropriate age ranges of each product.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss or injury or death arising from the award of a prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in our terms and conditions of participation in the competition shall limit our liability for any liability the limitation of which is not permitted by law.
- By participating in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read and understood and, agree to be bound by, these Nigel’s Alex Alligator & Friends Competition terms and conditions and the terms and conditions and privacy policies published on Facebook and Twitter.
Thank You and Good Luck!!