Thumb Chunks Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition terms and conditions carefully as if you enter you are bound by these rules.
- The competition and is open to residents within the United Kingdom only and excludes Nigel Clarke’s family.
- Entrants must be 10(ten) years old to enter and participate. If you are under 18(eighteen) years old you must have parental permission to enter. Any entries submitted by anyone under the age of 18, without parental permission will be disqualified.
- The competition starts on 14th February 2017 (the “Start Date”) and closes on 28th February 2017 (the “Closing Date”). No entries can be made before the Start Date or after the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- To enter, participants should share the Thumb Chucks Blog post on Facebook or Twitter. They also have to leave a comment on the Thumb Chucks post stating why they should win a set of Thumb Chucks.
- If we suspect that somebody else has entered the competition on your behalf, the entry will be disqualified.
- Judging will be carried out by Nigel Clarke. The winner will be notified via the email address associated with the comment made on the blog post.
- If we do not hear back from a winner 48hrs after we have notified them, we reserve the right to disqualify this winner and choose another one.
- If you are chosen as a winner, you agree to your name being published on this website and on Twitter and facebook. You also agree that these details can be disclosed to people wishing to be supplied with winner details. Your email address and postal address will not be shared with anyone.
- Judging Criteria: The winner will be chosen at random.
- Prize: There will be one (5) prize winners who will receive a set of Thumb Chucks. The prize will be provided by Nigel Clarke. No cash alternative is available.
- Individuals are permitted to enter once. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or any other automated means outside of the Website are prohibited and will be disqualified. No purchase necessary. Only valid and correctly completed entries will be accepted.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorised account holder of the account and name provided at time of entry. Authorised account holder is defined as: the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, Facebook or Twitter, online service provider, or other organisation responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entries and withhold any prize which may have been won if we believe that an entrant has not complied with the Website Terms. And reserve the right to take appropriate legal action if necessary. The competition judge’s decision is final and no discourse will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss or injury or death arising from the award of a prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in our terms and conditions of participation in the competition shall limit our liability for any liability the limitation of which is not permitted by law.
- By participating in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read and understood and, agree to be bound by, these competition terms and conditions and the terms and conditions and privacy policies published on Facebook and Twitter.
Thank You and Good Luck!!